Re: F2F minutes, proposed resolutions & actions

> On 26 May 2015, at 19:06, Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org> wrote:
>
> On 2015-05-20 17:57, Kostiainen, Anssi wrote:
> [...]
>> The draft minutes for Tuesday [2] and Wednesday [3] are available for review.
>
> FWIW, note that I cleaned up the minutes a bit, added issue numbers next to each topic and added consistent links to each issue right after each topic title. Hopefully, this will be useful in 6 months from now if we need to revisit some of the issues and wonder what we said about them during the Berlin F2F.

Francois - thanks! Also special thanks for minuting a lot of the F2F sessions with great detail.

All - if you have any corrections to the minutes, please send them to this list.

You can find these minutes, as well as any other past meetings from the meetings page at:

  https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Meetings

... also linked from the group's home page (search with "Meetings"):

  http://www.w3.org/2014/secondscreen/

Thanks,

-Anssi (WG chair)