Re: Welcome to the Second Screen Presentation WG

Hi Mikhail, Alexander,

+Francois,

> On 13 May 2015, at 16:00, Pozdnyakov, Mikhail <mikhail.pozdnyakov@intel.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the introduction and for the useful links!
>
> Alexander and I are currently working on enabling Wi-Fi Display technology as one of the backends for Presentation API in Chromium OS (https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/forum/#!topic/chromium-os-dev/Blm1NFjjYhM) and we would be interested in providing implementation feedback to the WG.
>
> We're looking forward to working with you as well!

Thanks for the introduction. Your implementation feedback will be very valuable to the the group as it advances the Presentation API spec.

What might be of interest to you -- and also serves as a reminder to other group participants who may want to participate the F2F remotely -- is that the group will meet F2F next week in Berlin.

To enable remote participation, we'll set up a conference bridge. We're also using the group's IRC channel for recording discussions. The teleconf bridge and IRC details, as well as the meeting agenda is at:

  https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Meetings/May_2015_F2F

You may want to join the group's IRC channel next week, and depending on your schedule and interest call in too.

Francois - this reminds me, do we have a PIN/code yet for call in access?

The minutes of the meeting are public and will be sent to this list soon after the meeting along with the proposed resolutions. The proposed resolutions from the meeting are considered provisional until 10 working days after the minutes are sent out, so participants who are unable to join the meeting are able to contribute on an equal footing.

Thanks,

-Anssi (WG chair)