From: Anton Vayvod [mailto:avayvod@google.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 31. März 2015 15:31
To: Bassbouss, Louay
Cc: Kostiainen, Anssi; public-secondscreen@w3.org
Subject: Re: Call for agenda topics for WG F2F meeting 19-20 May 2015 in Berlin

Hi Louay,

thanks for the reminder! Is registration for MWS at [2] optional in case I only want to attend the W3C Presentation API talk on Wednesday?

Anton.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 1:43 PM, Bassbouss, Louay <louay.bassbouss@fokus.fraunhofer.de<mailto:louay.bassbouss@fokus.fraunhofer.de>> wrote:
Hi all,

Just a reminder for members planning to participate in the next F2F Meeting in Berlin. Besides registration on W3C WBS [1] you need also to register in [2]  to pay registration fees.
BTW the Agenda for MWS [3] event is updated and available at [4].
Feel free to ask me if you have questions.

Thanks,
Louay

[1] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/74168/sspwg-first-f2f-reg/

[2] http://www.amiando.com/W3C.html