Re: PresentationSession url attribute in startSession steps

I'll suggest to remove the "url" attribute from PresentationSession due to:

1. There is no use case that cannot be achieve without this attribute.

2. The actual URL that loaded in presentation browsing context might
changed after HTTP redirect. Additional control protocol is required for
synchronizing the value between UAs if we want this attribute to reflect
the window.location.href in presentation browsing context.

Best Regards,
Shih-Chiang Chien
Mozilla Taiwan