First Public Working Draft of Presentation API published (was: CfC: publish First Public Working Draft)

Hi All,

> On 13 Feb 2015, at 19:46, Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org> wrote:
>
> On 2015-02-13 10:32, Kostiainen, Anssi wrote:
> [...]
>> Francois - would you like to help with the Transition Request?

[...]

> Effective publication should happen next week, on Tuesday or Thursday depending on the Webmaster's availability.

The First Public Working Draft (FPWD) of Presentation API [1] was published yesterday on 17 February 2015. Related W3C news at [2], and if you feel like tweeting this, see [3].

Publishing the First Public Working Draft triggers a Call for Exclusions (CfE). For more information on the CfE, please refer to Ian's mail sent to this list earlier today [4].

Thanks to the editor Dominik, the staff contact Francois, and all the group participants who've contributed to this spec and helped us take this first step on our journey on the W3C Rec Track [5] toward the W3C Recommendation.

Thanks,

-Anssi (WG chair)

[1] http://www.w3.org/blog/news/archives/4395
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-presentation-api-20150217/