RE: PING teleconference - 3 December 2015 UTC 17

Hi Christine,

Sorry about this, but can the agenda item on the Presentation API be marked as "tentative" and postponed to next call if we cannot make it?

I will try to make myself available or to find someone else. The time unfortunately conflicts with the end of a project review meeting, whose exact time I cannot predict. Anssi is not available either.

Thanks,
Francois.