Re: Invitation to join PING call on Thursday 13 August 2015

Great, many thanks Anssi.

Yes, anyone who is interested in joining the call would be most welcome.

We included a pointer to your earlier email to PING for the call. It’s a really good starting point for a discussion. Thanks again.

Christine