Re: XRefs repo moved to webscreens group on github

Hi,

> On 02 Apr 2015, at 14:28, Rottsches, Dominik <dominik.rottsches@intel.com> wrote:
>
> fyi, I moved the xrefs repo and now recommend using the repository
> https://github.com/webscreens/xref/
> as the reference repo for our fork of xrefs, when working on editing the specification.
>
> If you have any issues accessing, forking or filing PRs to that repository, Anssi and I can help with that.

Thanks. I updated the Work Mode [1] accordingly.

All - the cross-references database now lives at [2]. If you have setup the spec authoring toolchain locally, please update your xref repo accordingly.

-Anssi (WG chair)

[1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Work_Mode#Direct_Spec_Contributions
[2] https://github.com/webscreens/xref/