Re: Transferring the Presentation API spec from CG to WG

Hi Francois,

The URL http://webscreens.github.io/presentation-api/ might have been used
in blogs, presentations, etc where we cannot enforce to update to the new
location. But there is a trick to fix this:

Just initialize again the repository at
http://webscreens.github.io/presentation-api/ followed by creating the
gh-pages branch that contains a notice/forward to new location. This
worked for me and i hope it helps.

Viele Grüße / Best regards
   Martin Lasak