RE: Review of OGC OpenAPI Guidelines

Hi Chris,

The SDWIG certainly makes sense as long as it exists. I do not know how to identify a permanent body at W3C that could undertake the annual review otherwise. The TAG (Technical Architecture Group) comes to mind otherwise both as a group that is permanent and as a group that performs spec reviews, but it should probably only be used as a fallback when there is no more specific group.

It is always possible to send a liaison statement to W3C and ask for feedback on a document, but that is unlikely to trigger actual feedback if there is no active group in that space.

Francois.