From: Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>
Sent: March 14, 2018 5:29 PM
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
Subject: Time for SDW IG plenary calls

We have the twice-yearly “day light savings” change coming up as we move to the “boreal summer”.

Looking at a meeting planner [1] is 14:00 UK time (UTC+1) workable? (I think this is what we had for the SDW Working Group).

Not very friendly for Australians ...

The other option is 21:00 UTC+1 means a 11PM finish for Europeans and a 6AM start for Australians.

What are the thoughts of the group?

Jeremy

[1]: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20180404&p1=1358&p2=152&p3=75