Re: welcome to SDWIG

Hello Linda

Thank you for the welcome and the resource links, I am getting myself up
to speed with your working practices, as I when I get a few spare
minutes.

I have two particular areas of interest in the work of the SDWIG.

1. The work on statistics representations and vocabularies for
describing data sets.

2. The work on the JSON encoding for Coverages: CovJSON.  I am
particularly keen to explore the possibility of taking the work done on
this encoding a couple of years ago from prototype to standard, under
the governance of the W3.

I look forward with interest to exploring these aspects of the work of
the group.

mark