Re: Next plenary call on 7 February 2018 - 2000 UTC

Hi Francois

We were intending to have a Stats on the Web BP subgroup call at that time
on 7 Feb, but appreciate the need to schedule a plenary call.  The
following week I am on leave, but in any case the next Wednesday slot (14
Feb) is only a few days before the face to face meeting, and in the normal
run of things would be lined up for a Spatial Data BP subgroup call.

So I propose we include a short report on Stats progress in the 7 Feb
plenary call, then have the next in-depth discussion of stats work at the
F2F meeting.

What is the process for working out the agenda for the F2F meeting?  In our
Stats call last week, we figured we could use at least half a day to do
some hands-on work on the Stats stuff, though that could be a 'parallel
session' alongside other sub-groups.

Maybe something to discuss in the plenary call next week?

Cheers

Bill