Re: Taxonomies for Earth Observation

Dear Stephane,

the best person for this is Yves Coene (whom I cc) who has done a lot of
such work for the European Space Agency including a relevant OGC working
note. Yves will tell you more about his work.

We also have a relevant on-going project called Copernicus App Lab

https://www.app-lab.eu/

where we enrich semantically datasets from the Copernicus services

http://www.copernicus.eu/main/services

and make them available on the Web as linked data. For this I cc our
collaborator Valentijn Venus from

the company RAMANI https://ramani.ujuizi.com/ and my colleague
Konstantina Bereta who can give you pointers to EO datasets we have
published as linked data.

Best

Manolis