From: Jeremy Tandy [mailto:jeremy.tandy@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 5 January 2018 7:48 PM
To: Dmitry Brizhinev <dmitry.brizhinev@anu.edu.au>; Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>; Samuel Toyer <sam.toyer@anu.edu.au>; public-sdwig@w3.org
Subject: Spatial Data on the Web Interest Group: EO-QB work stream

Kerry, Sam, Dmitry ...

Happy New Year from Linda & me - chairs of the new Spatial Data on the Web Interest Group ... what the SDW Working Group has morphed into.

We’ve organised the activities of the Interest Group into “work streams” - one of which is continuing to complete the EO-QB note that you are/were editing.

At our regular teleconference on Wednesday (or Thursday morning for you folks in Australia) we noted that we’d not had confirmation from any of you that you wanted to continue developing the EO-QB note, so this work stream is stalled.

Also, none of you have joined the Interest Group either ... (if you wanted to join, here’s the link: https://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/102593/join)

What are your thoughts? Will you join? Are you wanting to continue development of EO-QB?

Best regards, Jeremy & Linda

Spatial Data on the Web Interest Group https://www.w3.org/2017/sdwig/