Re: Introducing CityJSON

Pushes the standardisation discussion to the underlying data model and
semantics - which is the trend for OGC domain standards, that tends to get
subverted a by adapting an industry implementation standard. Perhaps we
should be more explicit about requiring the underlying semantics (which in
turn supports an automated approach to JSON-LD (which is just json with
metadata). That automation pathway is much simpler than UML->GML.

:-)

Rob Atkinson