RE: IG calls: Same WebEx call info for everyone from now on

With apologies for the conflicting messaging here, I'm going to ask you to ignore my previous message below.

In practice, all WebEx coordinates - meeting password, but also meeting number and meeting URL - now need to be kept private to avoid abuse of the WebEx system, per:
https://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/WebExBestPractices#Keeping_WebEx_Coordinates_Secure

With that in mind, I canceled the WebEx meeting described below, created a new one, and put the info on a dedicated page, only accessible to W3C Members and IG participants (including invited experts):
https://www.w3.org/2017/sdwig/webex.html

That page is linked from the group's home page, and I invite call chairs to rather include a link to that page in the agenda they send out to the group.

Sorry for the hiccup, hopefully, we'll be good with that from now on!

Thanks,
Francois.