RE: Spatial Data on the Web Best Practice maintenance

Hello,

May  I confirm with the chairpersons that Maps for HTML community group presentation (as suggested by myself at the inaugural meeting) is on the agenda some time during the plenary call (which begins Nov 29th at 20:00 UTC), and if so, for how much time, please?

Also, may I invite a colleague to listen in as well?

Thank you,
Peter

Peter Rushforth

Technology Advisor
Canada Centre for Mapping and Earth Observation / Earth Sciences Sector
Natural Resources Canada / Government of Canada
peter.rushforth@canada.ca / Tel: 613-759-7915

Conseiller technique
Centre canadien de cartographie et d’observation de la Terre / Secteur des sciences de la Terre
Ressources naturelles Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
peter.rushforth@canada.ca / Tél: 613-759-7915