Re: SDW Next Plenary Call

Le 31/05/2017 à 09:52, Ed Parsons a écrit :
> Hello Everyone,
>
> The next plenary meeting of the group will be held on Wednesday 31th May
> at 20:00 GMT.  (TODAY !!)
>
> The joining instructions are in the meeting link below, please make sure
> you use the same nickname for both webex and IRC.
>
> https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20170531
>
> There is a single agenda item which is the vote to move the current SSN
> doc http://w3c.github.io/sdw/ssn/ to Rec Track.

More precisely, the decision to take is on whether to publish the
current SSN spec as a W3C Candidate Recommendation, with the at risk
features identified in the spec, the exit criteria listed in appendix,
and a 4 weeks CR duration period (minimum imposed by W3C process).

The exit criteria were copied from the Time Ontology spec. The Director
recommended to amend them to mention both producers and consumers of the
ontology, so I would suggest to update "Demonstrated use in two external
implementations" to "Demonstrated use in least two producer and
implementations and two consumer implementations" here as well.

Thanks,
Francois.