Re: SDW BP sub-group call: 10 May @ 15:00utc

Hi. Some of you may have seen a discussion in another thread about whether
a sub-group (such as BP) can vote to release.

W3C staff & our esteemed chair agree that we can. Ed says:

"I don't see any problem holding the vote tomorrow, the BP calls do tend to
have high participation from the interested people..."

So - we will vote tomorrow. Please vote by email if you can't join in
person.

Thank you! Jeremy