RE: Proposed new release schedule for BP doc

I was just writing a very similar email, Phil 😉

Provided Ed agrees, as Chair, a resolution passed by the BP subgroup and seems good enough. That publication should not come as a surprise to anyone. It's been announced for weeks and there's both strong evidence of active contributions to the document and a history of previous iterations that went just fine.

Francois.