Da: Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>
Inviato: 05 Mag 2017 15:44
A: PEREGO Andrea (JRC-ISPRA)
Cc: jeremy.tandy@gmail.com; public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Oggetto: Re: Conclusions and editorial for SDW BP doc - task allocation to complete by Monday

Hi Andrea,

I wasn't planning further additions to 13.1, so please go ahead!

Linda

Op 5 mei 2017 om 14:09 heeft "andrea.perego@ec.europa.eu<mailto:andrea.perego@ec.europa.eu>" <andrea.perego@ec.europa.eu<mailto:andrea.perego@ec.europa.eu>> het volgende geschreven:

Jeremy, Linda,

I've just started reviewing the conclusions, and I'll contribute my revisions asap.

Meanwhile, I saw that in Section 13.1 (gaps about geometries on the Web), BP6 is not summarised. Unless you've already planned  to revise this section accordingly, I can take care of that.

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.