Re: Are you a contributor to the BP doc?

On 6 May 2017 at 18:22, Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com> wrote:

> My definition of "contribution" is that you've written some text in the
> document.

I made some suggestions, on this list (about off-world locations),
which may have been included.

> So, if you think you've written text for the BP doc, but aren't listed, (or
> you spot that I've missed someone out) please let me know and I'll add you.
> BTW, there was a discussion about using ORC-IDs ... to keep things simple
> (and consistent with DWBP) I've just used names.

ORCID IDs.

I thought we'd agreed to include them, where provided. Please do.
Names are ambiguous (Facebook alone knows of over ten Jeremy Tandys.)

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing