Re: WG discussion: shall we recommend a "samePlaceAs" property?

Much improved now that it's two best practices!

One thing; I still see the samePlaceAs proposal in BP10, and not in the conclusions/gaps section.

Op 6 mei 2017 om 00:08 heeft Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com<mailto:jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>> het volgende geschreven:

All- just a quick advisory to say that I've updated the BP doc to reflect our discussions in Delft about spatial thing.

BP10 [1] has had what looks like a comprehensive re-write - but mostly this is just moving stuff around to improve the reading flow.

The proposal about "samePlaceAs" has been moved to the conclusions [2] as it is clearly _not_ a best practice; but responds to a gap in practice. I also refer to the rather too general definition of schema.org/Place<http://schema.org/Place> ...

Come the finish, I didn't add a property like "colocatedAt" because I felt that these semantics were reasonably well covered by things like geonames:nearby. ... not perfect, but close.

I think I have represented the difference between location and place.

FWIW, the Pull Request is #811 [3] - but you might struggle to see all the material changes as I've moved stuff around.

[1]: http://w3c.github.io/sdw/bp/#entity-level-links
[2]: http://w3c.github.io/sdw/bp/#c-sameplaceas
[3]: https://github.com/w3c/sdw/pull/811