Re: A blog post and a (good? best?) practice

Hello Linda,

Yes, the dataset is meant to be persistent. But it does not contain data
about the Westerkerk because the dataset published in SPIDER is about
church buildings that were completed between the years 1800 and 1970. The
Westerkerk is much older than that.

Regards,
Frans