Re: [w3c/sdw] implemented resolution 10 to 13 of call 28-02-17 (#592)

Maxime, others,

On 07/03/2017 13:08, Maxime Lefrançois wrote:

> [skip]
 >

> As far as I can remember, I always lightened the RDF document that
> introduce OWL ontologies instances of owl:Restriction. I think my
> initial decision to do so was motivated by:
>   - the domain of owl:onProperty in https://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl# is
> owl:Restriction

The file that you are linking to says at the top in a literal, among
other things:

"the descriptions provided in this ontology *do not provide a complete
and correct formal description* of either the syntax or the semantics of
the introduced terms (please see the OWL 2 recommendations for the
complete and normative specifications). Furthermore, the information
provided by this ontology may be misleading if not used with care."

(my emphasis)

This file is of no relevance to anything when discussing things related
to OWL. It is meant to help RDF/Linked Data processors that are dealing
with OWL terms.

It is good emphasising this every so often because there are every once
in a while people referring to this file as a justification for dealing
with OWL the way they do.

HTH,
--AZ