Cross-referencing examples (was: BP sub-group call, Wed 1 March @ 16:00utc)

Hi Andrea,

Le 01/03/2017 à 11:11, andrea.perego@ec.europa.eu a écrit :
[...]
> PS: An editorial issue. It would be nice to be able to have a way to
> crossref example as done for section, without the need of adding
> "Example 1", etc. In my fork I added a small JavaScript snippet doing
> the job, but I wonder whether ReSpec supports this feature.
>
> @Phil, @François, can you help here?

ReSpec supports a similar feature for figures but not for examples:
  https://github.com/w3c/respec/wiki/figure

I do not see any open (or closed) issue that proposes to support such a
feature in ReSpec. I would suggest you create one.

A table of examples could be useful as well, actually (although not all
examples will have captions).

Francois.