Re: Respec problem?

Thanks for the analysis, Andrea! Removing hidden also fixes it for me.

It worked earlier this morning, but stopped an hour ago or so.

Best regards,
Clemens

On 1 Mar 2017, at 10:42, andrea.perego@ec.europa.eu<mailto:andrea.perego@ec.europa.eu> wrote:

Sorry, Clemens, I've sent the same "bug report" before seeing your message.

As I said, it is probably do to JQMIGRATE.

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.