RE: Group endorses SOSA being taken up by schema.org

This would be a great outcome.
Strong endorsement from here.

*However* - the group should be aware that there are already elements in schema.org that either overlap or could be confused with SOSA.

http://schema.org/Action ~ (http://www.w3.org/ns/sosa/Actuation |
      http://www.w3.org/ns/sosa/Observation |
     http://www.w3.org/ns/sosa/Sampling )
http://schema.org/result ~ http://www.w3.org/ns/sosa/hasResult
http://schema.org/instrument ~ ( http://www.w3.org/ns/sosa/madeBySensor |
     http://www.w3.org/ns/sosa/madeBySampler |
     http://www.w3.org/ns/sosa/madeByActuator )
http://schema.org/endTime ~ http://www.w3.org/ns/sosa/resultTime

and probably quite a few opportunities for alignment in http://health-lifesci.0.3-2f.schemaorgae.appspot.com/ such as
http://health-lifesci.schema.org/procedure ~ http://www.w3.org/ns/sosa/usedProcedure
http://health-lifesci.schema.org/tissueSample ~ http://www.w3.org/ns/sosa/hasFeatureOfInterest
http://health-lifesci.schema.org/SurgicalProcedure ~ http://www.w3.org/ns/sosa/Actuation (?)

And http://pending.schemaorgae.appspot.com/variableMeasured is closely related to http://www.w3.org/ns/sosa/observedProperty though the scope (domain) of the former is 'dataset' while the scope of the latter is 'observation'.

Simon