From: Maxime Lefrançois [mailto:maxime.lefrancois@emse.fr]
Sent: Thursday, July 6, 2017 4:29 PM
To: François Daoust <fd@w3.org>; public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: SSN: where to publish ontology files?

Great,

Does it mean SSN been reviewed by the Director ? Is there any comment we should be aware of ?

Best,
Max

Le jeu. 6 juil. 2017 à 16:18, François Daoust <fd@w3.org <mailto:fd@w3.org> > a écrit :
Le 06/07/2017 à 16:00, Maxime Lefrançois a écrit :
> Oh and now that Lionel raised an issue in dht22.ttl example, it makes me
> think: wouldn't it be nice to have the examples online too ?

Yes, I am planning to publish the examples along with the spec and
update the links to them from the spec (they use absolute URLs to the
GitHub repo for now, which seems wrong).

> Le jeu. 6 juil. 2017 14:27, Maxime Lefrançois <maxime.lefrancois@emse.fr <mailto:maxime.lefrancois@emse.fr>
> <mailto:maxime.lefrancois@emse.fr <mailto:maxime.lefrancois@emse.fr> >> a écrit :
>
>     Thanks François,  things are moving in the right direction !
>
>     you're probably missing in the "integrated" folder :
>     - ssnx.ttl to be published at http://www.w3.org/2017/01/ssn-ssnx/

I had indeed missed that one!

>     Then, I just realized there are some nits and issued a last pull
>     request, please wait untill it's accepted before publishing them
>
>      - sometimes the ontologies URI used https instead of http for
>     www.w3.org <http://www.w3.org>  <http://www.w3.org>
>      - I harmonized the ontology metadata including license, but let
>     Simon as the creator when he had explicitly set this metadata
>
>     See https://github.com/w3c/sdw/pull/941

OK. Updating the ontology files under "/ns/" path does not require any
particular process on our side in any case. I plan to update these files
when the SSN spec gets published as CR, probably on Tuesday next week.

Thanks,
Francois.