Re: SSN: where to publish ontology files?

Thanks François,  things are moving in the right direction !

you're probably missing in the "integrated" folder :
- ssnx.ttl to be published at http://www.w3.org/2017/01/ssn-ssnx/

Then, I just realized there are some nits and issued a last pull request,
please wait untill it's accepted before publishing them

 - sometimes the ontologies URI used https instead of http for www.w3.org
 - I harmonized the ontology metadata including license, but let Simon as
the creator when he had explicitly set this metadata

See https://github.com/w3c/sdw/pull/941

Best,
Maxime