RE: OWL-Time - why "time:second exactly 1" for time:GeneralDateTimeDescription?

Yes - that looks like a typo in the document. The TTL file has time:second max 1, as did the definition of :DateTimeDescription in the 2006 version where this was taken (generalized) from.

I've fixed it in the repo.

-----Original Message-----
From: Francois Daoust [mailto:fd@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, 31 January, 2017 03:41
To: Cox, Simon (L&W, Clayton) <Simon.Cox@csiro.au>; 'Chris Little' <chris.little@metoffice.gov.uk>
Cc: public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: OWL-Time - why "time:second exactly 1" for time:GeneralDateTimeDescription?

[sending again with the right mailing-list address...]

Hello Simon, Chris,

Reviewing the Time Ontology in preparation for publication, I stumbled upon the definition of "time:GeneralDateTimeDescription", which has a "time:second exactly 1" constraint:
http://w3c.github.io/sdw/time/#time:GeneralDateTimeDescription

Am I right to think that it is a typo and that the constraint should rather be "time:second max 1" as for the other components?
Or is it intended? But then, why are seconds required?

Thanks,
Francois