Re: Metadata: bounding boxes

Simon,

You're right, of course. I just looked quickly at the namespaces used by previous bp's. The question it raises though is what OGC should use for ontology namespaces and whether it should be the same as for other schemes. OAB will talk a bit about this today although it won't work for you timezone-wise unfortunately. Topic for Location Powers?

Josh