Re: hasResult / Sampling in SOSA & ISSUE-90

> I also prefer option 3, with some suggested changes. Most importantly
> that we use the term “ObservationValue” instead of “Result”. This is
> much better for backward compatibility (it was what ssn always used)
> and solves the “role” con that is raised too., and better complies
> with sensorML’s “observed value”.  “Result” is too generic. Please see
> comments on the wiki.
> https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Storing_Observation_Value

I would object such change as this closes the door on results that are
not from observations (e.g., the actuator work), mixes the idea of a
result (getting something back) with the value of what one gets back,
and I fail to see how a naming issue can solve the thematic role discussion.

Best,
Jano

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu