Re: actuable

Hi Kerry,

"actuable" is not a word in Spanish.

For "actuator" we have "actuador", but for ""actuable"" I think that it
should be said "accionable" in Spanish, from the "accionar" verb
("operate" in English).

Kind regards,

--

Dr. Raúl García Castro
http://www.garcia-castro.com/

Ontology Engineering Group
Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Informáticos
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Campus de Montegancedo, s/n - Boadilla del Monte - 28660 Madrid
Phone: +34 91 336 65 96 - Fax: +34 91 352 48 19