Re: To use or not to use recommended metadata in a W3C ontology ?

Can I just remind that we made a decision earlier to not import anything in SOSA. That was the reason why we are supposed to drop the SKOS import. So close to the conference call I can’t dig out the exact time we made that decision, but I will look for it later.

On 8/2/17, 7:49 am, "Krzysztof Janowicz" <janowicz@ucsb.edu> wrote:

    Sure, that is fine. There are many use cases and perspectives and I am
    only reporting on the one I know; see also the list below of provo-o etc.

    Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu