Re: New proposal for SOSA

Hi Krzysztof,

Thanks for your effort, I will look into the details asap. Note however,
> that you seem to be reinventing the wheel and probably missed many of our
> discussions over the past year.

Sure I did miss many discussions, but I'm working hard to find traces of
the discussions and resolutions.

> For instance, we agreed not to use domain and range restrictions.

I am aware of this, but I can't find any trace of an Issue, vote, or
Resolution, that relates to this. Neither in the mails, nor in the minutes.

Just a couple of mails around early Nov 2016:
 - some precise and detailed arguments in favor of these axioms,
 - on the other hand, arguments against were mainly pointing to previous
collegial decisions ("we already decided to..") that I could not find

Same problem for rdfs:subClassOf or rdfs:subPropertyOf. I cannot find any trace
of an Issue, vote, or Resolution, that relates to this.

Nevermind. sosa-proposal.ttl is what I would love to use.
I can live with rdfs:domain and rdfs:range axioms being moved to SSN, or
being replaced by local restrictions, ...

But please don't just focus on this, there is much more in this proposal.

Best,
Max