Re: State of SSN: arguments in favour of a single name and namespace, proposal, the SEAS example, proposal of action

What about if you use sosa namespace, and your instance may (or may not) be
a valid instance of the ssn profile (which also provides some other terms
you may find useful). It is possible to use SSN to enforce, validate,
inference over and discover valid instances of ssn profile.

use SOSA without ssn is simple, but less powerful (and a lower ontological
commitment)

This gets back to my earlier obsession with "what are the modules for"
which I think is re-emerging as the key design driver.

Rob