From: Ghislain Atemezing [mailto:ghislain.atemezing@mondeca.com]
Sent: Thursday, 2 February, 2017 04:19
To: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Cc: public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: OWL-Time - questions on Turtle file

Hello,
Le 1 févr. 2017 à 18:03, Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org<mailto:fd@w3.org>> a écrit :

1. It has the following RDF statement: <http://www.w3.org/2006/time> owl:imports <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/>
The Ontology refers to DC terms (contributor, creator), which seems good, but why does it "import" DC elements?

Good question.
I am not also a fan of owl:imports. We can maybe use this idea of “soft reuse” proposed by Stian here [1].

Best,
Ghislain

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lod/2017Jan/0049.html

Ghislain A. Atemezing, Ph.D