From: Francois Daoust [mailto:fd@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, 28 April, 2017 23:43
To: Cox, Simon (L&W, Clayton) <Simon.Cox@csiro.au>; chris.little@metoffice.gov.uk
Cc: public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: OWL-Time: i18n comments?

Simon, Chris,

While preparing the transition request for the Time Ontology, I noticed that the group sought a review from the i18n group back in July 2016, which is great. John Cowan commented on the draft at that time:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-international/2016JulSep/0029.html

Have these comments been addressed somehow? Or were they missed somehow? If so, could you look into them?

I will close the loop with the i18n group in parallel.

Thanks,
Francois.