RE: OWL-Time ready to go - except for styling issues?

Please see inline.

Oops, I am sorry about that. I should have been much clearer. This is not what I meant to recommend!

> However, as you note, if all the things that are marked 'at risk' were ripped
> out of the rec, it would be a much slimmer document, and the Principles and
> Overview section would need to be re-written and the diagrams re-drawn.
> So perhaps I went too far.
>
> Backing right off, new elements that were included quite late and have been
> less tested are
>
> :hasXSDDuration
>
> which was added in response to a comment received in wide review
>
> :MonthOfYear
> :monthOfYear
>
> which were included in response to a request from the QB4ST group, and
>
> :hasTime
>
> was a response to a frequently mentioned need for 'generic predicates, but
> has not been exercised much
>
> All the rest of the new stuff follows logically from the main requirement - to
> generalize the treatment of temporal reference systems. And even if the
> corpus of evidence of external use is small, it is not zero. Furthermore, a solid
> argument can be made that dropping any would compromise the integrity of
> the parts for which we do have evidence of use.
>
> I will wind back the FAR labelling to just these elements. OK?

Yes, I believe it would be much better!

Note the sentence that talks about features at risk should appear in the Status of This Document section, not in a separate appendix. Perhaps something along the lines of "The :MonthOfYear class and the :monthOfYear, :hasXSDDuration, and :hasTime properties were included recently in response to comments received on the ontology. They are marked as features at risk".

Thanks,
Francois.