From: SDWWG [sdwwg-bounces+andrea.perego=ec.europa.eu@lists.opengeospatial.org] on behalf of Ed Parsons via SDWWG [sdwwg@lists.opengeospatial.org]
Sent: 18 April 2017 13:06
To: SDW WG Public List; sdwwg@lists.opengeospatial.org
Subject: [SDWWG] SDW Next Plenary Meeting - 19th April 20:00 GMT

Hello Everyone,

The next plenary meeting of the group will be held on Wednesday 19th April at 20:00 GMT.

The joining instructions are in the meeting link below, please make sure you use the same nickname for both webex and IRC.

https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20170419

There has been considerable progress on both OWL time and SSN which needs to viewed by the wider group.

  *   OWL Time update & Vote
  *   SSN update & Vote

Best Wishes

Ed