From: Ed Parsons [mailto:eparsons@google.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 1:07 PM
To: SDW WG Public List; sdwwg@lists.opengeospatial.org
Subject: SDW Next Plenary Meeting - 19th April 20:00 GMT

Hello Everyone,

The next plenary meeting of the group will be held on Wednesday 19th April at 20:00 GMT.

The joining instructions are in the meeting link below, please make sure you use the same nickname for both webex and IRC.

https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20170419

There has been considerable progress on both OWL time and SSN which needs to viewed by the wider group.

  *   OWL Time update & Vote
  *   SSN update & Vote

Best Wishes

Ed