Re: Referencing UCR requirements in other documents: not by number

Why not generate a SKOS vocabulary of the UCR elements?  If you need a
namespace to serve it http://resources.opengeospatial.org/def/bp/{scheme}
would be great - as it would allow me to exploit an existing Linked Data
infrastructure to serve these in multiple formats.

We can do the same for the BP too - and link them (eating our own BP
dogfood)

Rob