Re: Some comments on the spatial ontology (sdwgeo)

Hi Josh,

Yes, I am guilty of bringing up many subjects at once. There should be a
better practice. I noticed finding a balance in how to discuss issues is a
challenge in the development of the SSN ontology too. Using GitHub to
discuss particular bits of the ontology is convenient, but lacks exposure.
I have understood that the SSN team will attempt to discuss (important)
decisions on the general e-mail list, so everything is exposed and recorded
for eternity.

Does the current spatial ontology live in a place like Github, where it is
possible for people to discuss minor details or suggest particular changes?
Also I wonder if the ontology is available online, so any examples put on
the wiki can have proper links to vocabulary terms.

Regards,
Frans