Re: Some comments on the spatial ontology (sdwgeo)

Thank you Simon. It is good to have that, especially the Linked Data
representation. I have added the information to the reference section of
the spatial ontology wiki
<https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Further_development_of_GeoSPARQL#Relevant_standards>,
so we don't forget.

Greetings,