Re: Difference between W3C Basic Geo "spatial thing" and sdwgeo "spatial thing"

That makes sense - and in the BP doc we say:

"the spatial thing <http://w3c.github.io/sdw/bp/#dfn-spatial-thing> is
disjoint from the geometry object".

That being the case, it would be good to be able to refer to the sdwgeo
definitions as soon as they're stable.

Jeremy