Re: About the demo I made yesterday

Hi,
Thanks Maxime for sharing your proposal.
Just for curiosity, what you propose is more generic at ontology level in
general like here [1]  or it's also also in the scope of this WG?
Of course I do confess I don't follow a lot many threads here...

Best,
Ghislain
[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/

Ghislain A. Atemezing, Ph.D