Re: [sdw] ssn meeting this week

As part of Agenda item 2 I would like to run through the options that we have in terms of scope of the recommendation track document and implications on the requirements for implementations according to Phil’s emails to the list. I have made a table that outlines these options, Phil please correct me if I misinterpreted what you have said:

https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/SSN_Tasks#Implementation_requirements_for_Rec-Track_document

From: Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au>
Date: Tuesday, 11 October 2016 at 7:55 am
To: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Subject: [sdw] ssn meeting this week

Agenda for SSN-focused meeting 11 October 2016 21:00 UTC<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20161011T21&ah=1&msg=SSN%20Call>

  1.  Demo of Slash URI ontology submodule implementation (Maxime)
  2.  Group members’ capacity for Implementations (Changes/additions to SSN, DULCE alignment, SOSA)
  3.  Group members’ capacity for Ontology work in Oct/Nov

Further details and dial in instructions: https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:SSN-Telecon20161011

Kind regards,
Armin