Re: SDW meeting this week: approve FPWD for SSN

Hello Josh,

Thank you for the information. I do wonder if the distinction between an
ontology (SSN) and an interface specification (STA) is all that clear. The
diagram of the datamodel of the SensorThings API
<http://ogc-iot.github.io/ogc-iot-api/datamodel.html> looks a lot like an
ontology and defines similar things as SSN does. And since SSN is a web
ontology, the API that people will use with the standards can also be
similar (HTTP GET, POST, PATCH, DELETE).

Regards,
Frans